Giorgio Armani Vert Malachite dupe
Creamy floral powerhouse, rich, dense, very sophisticated. Rame Verde opens with a room-engulfing plume of scent. The petitgrain carries through the middle where it lends a sharpness to the creamy yellow bouquet of ylang-ylang, pink pepper, and jasmine. The middle is arresting in its devolution from yellow floral to white lily accord. The dry down is all rich, sweet vanilla benzoin backboned by that green-tinged white lily. Longivity sillage are so great ! It lasts forever.
Dupe for Giorgio Armani Vert MalachiteFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Vert Malachite dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Rame Verde is a good place to start. Our Giorgio Armani Vert Malachite similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Vert Malachite Eau de Parfum is priced at $230.
- Rame Verde is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Giorgio Armani Vert Malachite smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Rame Verde.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of orange and arouse your senses with jasmine sambac absolute refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this white lily yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Giorgio Armani Vert Malachite dupe is involvedCreamy floral powerhouse, rich, dense, very sophisticated - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Giorgio Armani fragrances stands for.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus sinensis other names: sweet orange
- Vert Malachite dupe
- - a sweet citrus note, somewhat between mandarin and pomelo, a small facet of astringency.
- - Hedychium coronarium other names: white garland lily, butterfly ginger
- - the amber colored absolute of white ginger lily displays a fresh, sweet, tropical floral bouquet with a lovely ginger-like, fruity undertone.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium ssp. amara other names: orange leaves
- - a green citrus note of leaves and crushed branches.
- - a rich, floral, sweet note with a nuance of banana, woody, dirty, sour nuances.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- Resins and balsams
- - Styrax benzoin, styrax tonkiniensis (styracaceae)
- - a warm balsamic note reminiscent of vanilla.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.