Velvet Peach is an upscale fragrance , sweet yet tart aroma that begins with natural succulent white peach, apple blossom, blood orange, and California lemon. A heart of red pepper mingles with tuberose as hints of orange zest, refreshing bergamot, and ylang-ylang add delightful texture to the blend. Floral undertones are enveloped in a clean musk base to complete the sensation, sitting on special notes infused with patchouli, tonka bean, vanilla, and sandalwood!
Fragrenza Velvet PeachFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Velvet Peach dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Velvet Peach is a good place to start. Our Fragrenza Velvet Peach perfume entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This perfume has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
This perfume feasts on the delicacies of white peach and arouse your senses with red pepper refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this patchouli yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Fragrenza Velvet Peach perfume is involvedVelvet Peach is an upscale fragrance , sweet yet tart aroma that begins with natural succulent white peach, apple blossom, blood orange, and California lemon - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Fragrenza fragrances stands for.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- - Malus domestica
- - a fantasy fruity floral note, light and spring-like.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus sinensis other names: orange sanguine
- - it is a mutation of the sweet orange, very sweet and juicy, with a sweet taste and smell.
- White flowers
- - Polianthes tuberosa
- - an intense white floral, carnal, sweet and indolic fragrance note, with green nuances.
- - a rich, floral, sweet note with a nuance of banana, woody, dirty, sour nuances.
- - Dipterix odorata
- - tonka beans - fruits of dipteryx odorata, a tropical tree native to central and south america - contain 1-3 percent of coumarin. tonka bean absolute contains 90 percent of coumarin. depends on the amount, the scent varies from green grassy to sweet tobacco almond.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.