Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia
Chloris Gardenia Eau de Parfum is a delectable delight potion centered on the gardenia flower and infused with jasmine absolute, joyful pear blossom accord, and sweet brown sugar accord. A signature flower aroma for all free-spirited, positive-energy women.
Dupe for Gucci Flora Gorgeous GardeniaFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Flora Gorgeous Gardenia dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Chloris Gardenia is a good place to start. Our Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Flora Gorgeous Gardenia Eau de Parfum is priced at $138.
- Chloris Gardenia is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Chloris Gardenia.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of pear blossom and arouse your senses with gardenia refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this brown sugar yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia dupe is involvedChloris Gardenia Eau de Parfum is a delectable delight potion centered on the gardenia flower and infused with jasmine absolute, joyful pear blossom accord, and sweet brown sugar accord - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Gucci fragrances stands for.
- - Rosaceae
- Flora Gorgeous Gardenia dupe
- - an airy fruity floral note.
- White flowers
- - Gardenia other names: gardinia, cape jasmine
- Gucci Flora Gorgeous Gardenia clone
- - an intoxicating white floral note with piquant green and earthy mushroom nuances.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- - a thick, vanilla-pod-reminiscent and slightly boozy note in perfumes
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.