Paco Rabanne Lady Million
Sicily Aqua Eau de Parfum is a warm and spicy fragrance. Super feminine, resolute, and bold, Sicily Aqua is energetic and natural. She shines with strength derived from her independence and intelligent mind. Sicily Aqua woman enjoys life to the fullest and responds to indulgence. No man can resist her, and few can genuinely win her over.
Dupe for Paco Rabanne Lady MillionFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Lady Million dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Sicily Aqua is a good place to start. Our Paco Rabanne Lady Million similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Lady Million Eau de Parfum is priced at $88.
- Sicily Aqua is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Paco Rabanne Lady Million smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Sicily Aqua.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of raspberry and arouse your senses with orange blossom refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this honey yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Paco Rabanne Lady Million dupe is involvedSicily Aqua Eau de Parfum is a warm and spicy fragrance - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Paco Rabanne fragrances stands for.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Rubus idaeus
- Lady Million dupe
- - a sweet fruity note with a strong rose facet.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- Paco Rabanne Lady Million clone
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- - a sweet, gourmand scent with animalic and powdery floral nuances.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium ssp. amara other names: orange oil, bitter orange oil, orange blossom water, orange flower water
- - a citrusy, light, slightly bitter note, with hints of orange and honey blossom floral facets, purifying, aromatic, green.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bigaradia other names: seville orange, bigarade orange, sour orange, marmalade orange
- - it is inedible tart citrus, known as bigarade. it is intensely scented.
- White flowers
- - Echites caryophyllata, aganosma caryophyllata
- - white floral plant of indonesia which has highly scented flowers, smelling of jasmine
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.