Parfums de Marly Oriana
A gourmand, floral and fruity scent conceived purely as a variation on texture. A mille-feuille of flaky sweetness, tenderness, and sensuality. A sparkling and juicy opening of mandarin and Italian bergamot with a cheerful orange blossom flower and blackcurrant center leads to a flimsy delight of marshmallow and airy sweetness of Chantilly cream that are addicting. The ambrette and musk base notes provide a sensual touch to the mix. A bright delight.
Dupe for Parfums de Marly OrianaFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Oriana dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Morgana is a good place to start. Our Parfums de Marly Oriana similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Oriana Eau de Parfum is priced at $350.
- Morgana is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Parfums de Marly Oriana smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Morgana.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of mandarin and arouse your senses with orange blossom refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this marshmallow yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Parfums de Marly Oriana dupe is involvedA gourmand, floral and fruity scent conceived purely as a variation on texture - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Parfums de Marly fragrances stands for.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- Parfums de Marly Oriana clone
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- - a sweet sugary powdery note.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium other names: pamplemousse
- - a bitter aromatic citrus scent with a dirty undertone reminiscent of black currant.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Rubus idaeus
- - a sweet fruity note with a strong rose facet.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.