Amouage Interlude Man
Lullincense Man is an arpeggio of the main notes: burning resins and amber, oregano and leather. Leather and amber make it dark and sweet and very textured and thick. The burning incense and opoponax give the texture a raspy and incandescent feel, while the oregano makes it astringent and effervescent. The incense is almost church like, freshly burnt and still burning. Lullincense Man is alive with raw strength, it dances like fire in a smoky whirl. You must always be aware of how much you spray because it is incredibly potent.
Amouage Interlude Man DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Interlude Man dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Lullincense Man is a good place to start. Our Amouage Interlude Man similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Interlude Man Eau de Parfum is priced at $360.
- Lullincense Man is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Amouage Interlude Man smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Lullincense Man.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- Interlude Man dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- Amouage Interlude Man clone
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- - Leather scents in various nuances, from floral, velvety compositions to tart, smoky ones are placed in this group. scenting leather products in order to mask unpleasant scent of leather itself, since urine and faeces of cattle, as well as blood and tar had been used in its traditional production, marked the beginning of perfumery.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Origanum other names: wild marjoram
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – oregano
- - Pimenta dioica
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – allspice
Amouage’s Interlude Man is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $360. Fragrenza’s Lullincense Man may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Amouage Interlude Man dupe captures the essence of bergamot, amber, and leather. Lullincense Man is a men's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Lullincense Man by Fragrenza over Interlude Man by Amouage.
- Resins and balsams
- - Commiphora erythraea other names: opopanax, sweet myrrh
- - an intensely sweet balsamic warm spicy fragrance.
- Resins and balsams
- - olibanum or frankincense is usually meant by incense in a fragrance pyramid. it could also refer to a smoky note.
This versatile Amouage Interlude Man dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental woody fragrances, with the dominant aroma being bergamot, oregano, and allspice will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Lullincense Man a dupe for Interlude Man by Amouage opens with a mouth-watering invitation of bergamot. The freshness from the oregano combined with the sweet smell of allspice brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of amber gives way to opulent sweet opoponax bursting with cistus blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy incense essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
Amouage Interlude Man clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Amouage's perfumes is Interlude Man. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $360. Lullincense Man by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Amouage Interlude Man affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of bergamot, amber, and leather to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Lullincense Man is for men . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Lullincense Man to Amouage's Interlude Man. You're covered with this amazing Amouage Interlude Man clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Bergamot, Oregano, Allspice, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental woody scents . A mouthwatering invitation of bergamot greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Lullincense Man, a dupe of Interlude Man by Amouage. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the bergamot and the sweet aroma of oregano. A lavish, amber with leather.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of bergamot and amber to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with amber refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this leather yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Amouage Interlude Man dupe is involvedLullincense Man is an arpeggio of the main notes: burning resins and amber, oregano and leather - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Amouage perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of leather and soft silky oud sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich patchouli creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of sandalwood. The complement factor from our oriental men's Interlude Man clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.