Mancera Red Tobacco
The start is clean and fresh, a double hit of tough saffron and crunchy apple, bathed in a mist of this smoky oud. But it doesn't take long before the scent loses some semblance of freshness and melts into a thick, juicy amber that smells like a river of melted honeycomb flowing around pipe tobacco, dried plums and sugar. Saffron Tobacco is so spicy with nutmeg and cinnamon that it practically sizzles. Over time, the sweet and rich pipe tobacco emerges from its bed of amber and spices to reveal itself as the real star. The dazzling sweetness of the fragrance is somewhat muted by the slightly dirty and smoky oud note and a patchouli note that smells of damp dark chocolate.
Mancera Red Tobacco DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Red Tobacco dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Saffron Tobacco is a good place to start. Our Mancera Red Tobacco similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Red Tobacco Eau de Parfum is priced at $180.
- Saffron Tobacco is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Mancera Red Tobacco smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Saffron Tobacco.
- - Crocus sativus linneaus
- Red Tobacco dupe
- - a refined note coming from stamens of crocus sativus, a small flower in the iris family known since antiquity. its odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- Mancera Red Tobacco clone
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Nicotiana tabacum solanaceae
- - a rich, nuanced, warm and sweet herbaceous scent, with a note of whiskey, caramel, and hay.
- - Cinnamomum verum
- - a sweet and warm, powdery tenacious spicy note.
- Resins and balsams
- - olibanum or frankincense is usually meant by incense in a fragrance pyramid. it could also refer to a smoky note.
- - Myristica fragrans
- - it is a fruit of myristica fragrans, it has a spicy sweet facet with earthy and pungent base notes, and is used to provide an oriental spiciness that is subtler than the usual cinnamon-clove-vanilla bouquet of orientals, thus perfect for masculine and lighter woody fragrances. notable example is fahrenheit by dior and vetiver sport by guerlain.
Mancera’s Red Tobacco is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $180. Fragrenza’s Saffron Tobacco may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Mancera Red Tobacco dupe captures the essence of saffron, patchouli, and tobacco. Saffron Tobacco is a unisex's woody perfume. Most of our customers prefer Saffron Tobacco by Fragrenza over Red Tobacco by Mancera.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
This versatile Mancera Red Tobacco dupe has got you covered. This woody perfume comes from the subfamily of woody spicy fragrances, with the dominant aroma being saffron, cinnamon, and incense will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Saffron Tobacco a dupe for Red Tobacco by Mancera opens with a mouth-watering invitation of saffron. The freshness from the cinnamon combined with the sweet smell of incense brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of patchouli gives way to opulent sweet jasmine bursting with jasmine blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy essence.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- Woods and mosses
- - umbrella term used to refer to fragrance notes coming from woody materials (trees mostly, as well as some bushes -such as patchouli- or a few grasses -such as vetiver).
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- - synthetic musks were used since the beginning of the 20th century in commercial perfumery, in one form or another, but it was the hydrophobic properties of a particular classification of synthesized musks that gave rise to their use in the laundry detergent industry, making the mental leap between cleanliness and that particular radiant sweetish smell of what we call "white musk".
Mancera Red Tobacco clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Mancera's perfumes is Red Tobacco. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $180. Saffron Tobacco by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Mancera Red Tobacco affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of saffron, patchouli, and tobacco to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The woody scent Saffron Tobacco is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Saffron Tobacco to Mancera's Red Tobacco. You're covered with this amazing Mancera Red Tobacco clone. The primary notes of this woody fragrance are Saffron, Cinnamon, Incense, Nutmeg, White Peach, Green Apple, Nepalese Oud, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of woody spicy scents . A mouthwatering invitation of saffron greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Saffron Tobacco, a dupe of Red Tobacco by Mancera. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the saffron and the sweet aroma of cinnamon. A lavish, patchouli with tobacco.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of saffron and patchouli to make woody perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of saffron and arouse your senses with patchouli refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this tobacco yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Mancera Red Tobacco dupe is involvedThe start is clean and fresh, a double hit of tough saffron and crunchy apple, bathed in a mist of this smoky oud - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Mancera perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of tobacco and soft silky amber sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich woody notes creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of white musk. The complement factor from our woody unisex's Red Tobacco clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.