Xerjoff Lira dupe
Opulent and rich lemon with vanilla, sweet black candy with fantastic hints of spice bun. Limone e Vaniglia is like walking through a land made entirely of caramel, trees caged in jasmine with vanilla that don big juicy citruses, and heady air with every molecule infused with all of those scents.
Dupe for Xerjoff LiraFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Lira dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Limone e Vaniglia is a good place to start. Our Xerjoff Lira similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Lira Eau de Parfum is priced at $305.
- Limone e Vaniglia is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Xerjoff Lira smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Limone e Vaniglia.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with jasmine refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this caramel yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Xerjoff Lira dupe is involvedOpulent and rich lemon with vanilla, sweet black candy with fantastic hints of spice bun - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Xerjoff fragrances stands for.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- Lira dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- Xerjoff Lira clone
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- - a candy-deep, luscious and rich, creamy, buttery lactonic note that enhances gourmet scents and adds sweetness to flowery compositions.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus sinensis other names: orange sanguine
- - it is a mutation of the sweet orange, very sweet and juicy, with a sweet taste and smell.
- - an aromatic floral clean note, with green, fresh spicy, licorice facets.
- - Rosa gallica, centifollia, damascena
- - the king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic
- - Glycyrrhiza glabra
- - a sweet soft spicy anisic fragrance.
- - Cinnamomum verum
- - a sweet and warm, powdery tenacious spicy note.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.