Xerjoff Casamorati 1888
Gingerbread Speziata is a dense, opaque block of peppery spice, heady yellow florals, and dark sweet amber. The upper layer is pungent ylang-ylang paired with hot, searing neroli. A dry pinch and a cinnamon-like sweetness surround the florals, along with bold, sharp sandalwood. The base is rich oily patchouli, smoky birch, and dense, waxy vanilla. A large and in charge scent that leaps off the skin and wafts for yards.
Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Casamorati 1888 dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Gingerbread Speziata is a good place to start. Our Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Casamorati 1888 Eau de Parfum is priced at $305.
- Gingerbread Speziata is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Gingerbread Speziata.
- - Coriandrum sativum other names: chinese parsley
- Casamorati 1888 dupe
- - coriander oil has a sweet suave spicy character, with soft woody, peppery nuances.
- - Rosa gallica, centifollia, damascena
- Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 clone
- - the king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- - a spicy floral scent, with clove-like undertone, bright and vivid.
- - Piper nigrum (piperaceae)
- - a hot and bracing note, short-lived and earthy spice, rendered through steam distillation of the berries of the piper negrum bush, which is very popular as a bright accent top note in fragrances. featured prominently in piper negrum by l.villoresi.
- - Crocus sativus linneaus
- - a refined note coming from stamens of crocus sativus, a small flower in the iris family known since antiquity. its odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note.
Xerjoff’s Casamorati 1888 is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $305. Fragrenza’s Gingerbread Speziata may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 dupe captures the essence of coriander, rose, and sandalwood. Gingerbread Speziata is a unisex's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Gingerbread Speziata by Fragrenza over Casamorati 1888 by Xerjoff.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium ssp. amara other names: orange oil, bitter orange oil, orange blossom water, orange flower water
- - a citrusy, light, slightly bitter note, with hints of orange and honey blossom floral facets, purifying, aromatic, green.
- - a rich, floral, sweet note with a nuance of banana, woody, dirty, sour nuances.
This versatile Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental floral fragrances, with the dominant aroma being coriander, carnation, and pepper will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Gingerbread Speziata a dupe for Casamorati 1888 by Xerjoff opens with a mouth-watering invitation of coriander. The freshness from the carnation combined with the sweet smell of pepper brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of rose gives way to opulent sweet neroli bursting with ylang-ylang blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy ylang-ylang essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Betula, family betulaceae other names: white birch, silver birch
- - birch wood itself has a sweet woody sappy green fragrance. birch tar is associated with leather fragrances (so called russian leather).
Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Xerjoff's perfumes is Casamorati 1888. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $305. Gingerbread Speziata by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of coriander, rose, and sandalwood to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Gingerbread Speziata is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Gingerbread Speziata to Xerjoff's Casamorati 1888. You're covered with this amazing Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Coriander, Carnation, Pepper, Saffron, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental floral scents . A mouthwatering invitation of coriander greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Gingerbread Speziata, a dupe of Casamorati 1888 by Xerjoff. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the coriander and the sweet aroma of carnation. A lavish, rose with sandalwood.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of coriander and rose to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of coriander and arouse your senses with rose refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this sandalwood yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Xerjoff Casamorati 1888 dupe is involvedGingerbread Speziata is a dense, opaque block of peppery spice, heady yellow florals, and dark sweet amber - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Xerjoff perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of sandalwood and soft silky patchouli sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich amber creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of birch. The complement factor from our oriental unisex's Casamorati 1888 clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.