Parfums de Marly Layton
Erba Speziata opens fresh, elegant with wood, mint, floral, and spicy accords. The opening is bright, excellent projection, strong but not pungent. The opening is a mix of multiple notes. First, a combination of apple and Cardamon gives Erba Speziata its spicy freshness. Lavender, violet, jasmine, and geranium combine and come up as soft white floral tones that are not prominent but noticeable. The mandarin orange enhances the apple notes adding a slight citrusy accord but not sweet. Erba Speziata moves to its dry-down Here, the woods come up along with a vanilla accord, noticeable but not overly sweet. Erba Speziata can be summarized as a woody, Cardamon, warm spicy fragrance with some fruity/citrusy, floral, and vanilla accords. Erba Speziata feels refined, elegant, unique, of high quality, and projects confidence. Its opening and dry-down performance are excellent.
Parfums de Marly Layton DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Layton dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Erba Speziata is a good place to start. Our Parfums de Marly Layton similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Layton Eau de Parfum is priced at $335.
- Erba Speziata is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Parfums de Marly Layton smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Erba Speziata.
- - Viola odorata
- Parfums de Marly Layton clone
- - a sweet and powdery, airy and dewy floral note.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Malus domestica
- - a fresh mouthwatering fruity note, sweet or green and sour.
- - an aromatic floral clean note, with green, fresh spicy, licorice facets.
Parfums de Marly’s Layton is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $335. Fragrenza’s Erba Speziata may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Parfums de Marly Layton dupe captures the essence of mandarin, violet, and gaiac wood. Erba Speziata is a unisex's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Erba Speziata by Fragrenza over Layton by Parfums de Marly.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
- - Pelargonium graveolens other names: pelargonium, rose geranium
- - leaves are distilled to give a full rosy nuance with green aromatic undertones.
This versatile Parfums de Marly Layton dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental floral fragrances, with the dominant aroma being mandarin, apple, and lavender will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Erba Speziata a dupe for Layton by Parfums de Marly opens with a mouth-watering invitation of mandarin. The freshness from the apple combined with the sweet smell of lavender brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of violet gives way to opulent sweet jasmine bursting with geranium blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy geranium essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- - Elletaria cardamomum other names: cardamon, green cardamom, true cardamom
- - a sweet resinous aromatic and spicy note with a bitter aftertaste.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- - Piper nigrum (piperaceae)
- - a hot and bracing note, short-lived and earthy spice, rendered through steam distillation of the berries of the piper negrum bush, which is very popular as a bright accent top note in fragrances. featured prominently in piper negrum by l.villoresi.
Parfums de Marly Layton clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Parfums de Marly's perfumes is Layton. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $335. Erba Speziata by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Parfums de Marly Layton affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of mandarin, violet, and gaiac wood to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Erba Speziata is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Erba Speziata to Parfums de Marly's Layton. You're covered with this amazing Parfums de Marly Layton clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Mandarin, Apple, Lavender, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental floral scents . A mouthwatering invitation of mandarin greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Erba Speziata, a dupe of Layton by Parfums de Marly. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the mandarin and the sweet aroma of apple. A lavish, violet with gaiac wood.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of mandarin and violet to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of mandarin and arouse your senses with violet refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this gaiac wood yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Parfums de Marly Layton dupe is involvedErba Speziata opens fresh, elegant with wood, mint, floral, and spicy accords - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Parfums de Marly perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of gaiac wood and soft silky patchouli sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich sandalwood creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of pepper. The complement factor from our oriental unisex's Layton clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.