Chanel Bleu de Chanel
Unexpected and undeniably daring. Fresh, clean, and intensely sensual, the woody and aromatic fragrance reveal the spirit of a man who chooses his destiny with independence and determination. Divino for men presents a fresh citrus accord followed by notes of amber cedar. The woods are amplified by Tonka Bean and Vanilla for heightened sensuality. The Sandalwood of New Caledonia unfolds at the base for more depth.
Chanel Bleu de Chanel DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Bleu de Chanel dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Divino is a good place to start. Our Chanel Bleu de Chanel similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Bleu de Chanel Eau de Parfum is priced at $132.
- Divino is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Chanel Bleu de Chanel smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Divino.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium other names: pamplemousse
- Bleu de Chanel dupe
- - a bitter aromatic citrus scent with a dirty undertone reminiscent of black currant.
- - Zingiber officinale
- Chanel Bleu de Chanel clone
- - a spicy fizzy top note, with a pronounced fresh citrus facet and piney nuance.
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus limon
- - astringent, sour, sweet undertone, aromatic nuance, bright, cheerful & vibrant.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Mentha spicata, piperita, aquatica (labiatae)
- - a refreshing and cooling green note with peppery aspects.
- - Schinus molle anacardiaceae other names: pink peppercorn, baies roses, poivre rose, faux poivre
- - a fresh spicy floral and herbal top note with rosy nuance.
Chanel’s Bleu de Chanel is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $132. Fragrenza’s Divino may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Chanel Bleu de Chanel dupe captures the essence of grapefruit, ginger, and vetiver. Divino is a men's woody perfume. Most of our customers prefer Divino by Fragrenza over Bleu de Chanel by Chanel.
- - Myristica fragrans
- - it is a fruit of myristica fragrans, it has a spicy sweet facet with earthy and pungent base notes, and is used to provide an oriental spiciness that is subtler than the usual cinnamon-clove-vanilla bouquet of orientals, thus perfect for masculine and lighter woody fragrances. notable example is fahrenheit by dior and vetiver sport by guerlain.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
- Natural and synthetic, popular and weird
- - a synthetic woody cozy ambery musky note.
This versatile Chanel Bleu de Chanel dupe has got you covered. This woody perfume comes from the subfamily of woody aromatic fragrances, with the dominant aroma being grapefruit, lemon, and mint will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Divino a dupe for Bleu de Chanel by Chanel opens with a mouth-watering invitation of grapefruit. The freshness from the lemon combined with the sweet smell of mint brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of ginger gives way to opulent sweet nutmeg bursting with iso e super blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy jasmine essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Cedrus, family pinaceae
- - an soft woody note coming from either the atlas mountains morocco or the virginia us cedarwood. there are also many cedar-smelling synthetics in use.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Resins and balsams
- - Cistus ladanifer, cistus creticus other names: ladanum, ladan, ambreine, european rock rose
- - a deep, powerful, leathery and ambery note.
- - synthetic musks were used since the beginning of the 20th century in commercial perfumery, in one form or another, but it was the hydrophobic properties of a particular classification of synthesized musks that gave rise to their use in the laundry detergent industry, making the mental leap between cleanliness and that particular radiant sweetish smell of what we call "white musk".
Chanel Bleu de Chanel clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Chanel's perfumes is Bleu de Chanel. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $132. Divino by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Chanel Bleu de Chanel affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of grapefruit, ginger, and vetiver to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The woody scent Divino is for men . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Divino to Chanel's Bleu de Chanel. You're covered with this amazing Chanel Bleu de Chanel clone. The primary notes of this woody fragrance are Grapefruit, Lemon, Mint, Pink Pepper, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of woody aromatic scents . A mouthwatering invitation of grapefruit greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Divino, a dupe of Bleu de Chanel by Chanel. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the grapefruit and the sweet aroma of lemon. A lavish, ginger with vetiver.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of grapefruit and ginger to make woody perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of grapefruit and arouse your senses with ginger refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this vetiver yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Chanel Bleu de Chanel dupe is involvedUnexpected and undeniably daring - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Chanel perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of vetiver and soft silky cedar sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich sandalwood creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of white musk. The complement factor from our woody men's Bleu de Chanel clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.