Xerjoff Uden dupe
Felce Marina opens with lavender and citrus, harbingers of a traditional fougere. However, instead of going the clean, smooth path it seems intended for, the coffee and rum absolutes add their familiar and delicious notes. Combined with the overture of Felce Marina, the coffee and rum create an unfamiliar - but completely tantalizing - heart to the scent. Felce Marina dries to a warm wood blend infused with pure musk, providing a counterpoint to its mild rum, rich coffee, and crunchy lavender citrus. Felce Marina reminds us that wild worlds can refuse the simplest pleasures.
Dupe for Xerjoff UdenFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Uden dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Felce Marina is a good place to start. Our Xerjoff Uden similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Uden Eau de Parfum is priced at $275.
- Felce Marina is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Xerjoff Uden smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Felce Marina.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of grapefruit and arouse your senses with rum refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this sandalwood yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Xerjoff Uden dupe is involvedFelce Marina opens with lavender and citrus, harbingers of a traditional fougere - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Xerjoff fragrances stands for.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium other names: pamplemousse
- Uden dupe
- - a bitter aromatic citrus scent with a dirty undertone reminiscent of black currant.
- Xerjoff Uden clone
- - a complex, sweet and aromatic chord that brings on succulence and molasses-tinged nuances to gourmands and woody fragrances.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus limon
- - astringent, sour, sweet undertone, aromatic nuance, bright, cheerful & vibrant.
- - an aromatic floral clean note, with green, fresh spicy, licorice facets.
- - Coffea arabica (rubiaceae)
- - coffee berries are produced by the evergreen bush of the genus coffea. in perfumes the coffee note is an intense, dark roast facet that is linked to the cocoa facet of patchouli in borneo 1834 (lutens). famously put in good use in a*men by mugler, l'or de torrente
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.