Tom Ford Black Orchid
Chocolat Orchid opens with this strong gourmand note, accompanied by the precious scent of Belgian chocolate. Chocolat Orchid infuses the air with lust and desire from miles away. It enchants, it’s rich, obscure, and wraps you in a fluffy cloud of ecstasy. The earthy, mysterious patchouli and sandalwood lure you into a dark forest where you slowly lose consciousness as you inhale sumptuous, otherworldly chocolate. Deep in this forest, you are acquainted with your dark side. She slowly reveals her silhouette through a mysterious veil of incense. As she advances towards you, the ashen veil not only spreads but settles with some amber in the damp soil. As light comes to meet darkness, so does the divine feminine meet the masculine.
Tom Ford Black Orchid DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Black Orchid dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Chocolat Orchid is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Black Orchid similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Black Orchid Eau de Parfum is priced at $140.
- Chocolat Orchid is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Black Orchid smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Chocolat Orchid.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- Black Orchid dupe
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
- - (orchidaceae)
- Tom Ford Black Orchid clone
- - usually a fantasy synthetic floral note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- White flowers
- - Gardenia other names: gardinia, cape jasmine
- - an intoxicating white floral note with piquant green and earthy mushroom nuances.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus limon
- - astringent, sour, sweet undertone, aromatic nuance, bright, cheerful & vibrant.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
Tom Ford’s Black Orchid is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $140. Fragrenza’s Chocolat Orchid may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Tom Ford Black Orchid dupe captures the essence of jasmine, orchid, and vetiver. Chocolat Orchid is a women's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Chocolat Orchid by Fragrenza over Black Orchid by Tom Ford.
- - seeds, fruits, barks, roots, leaves, and flowers. they can be fresh or warm, sour or sweet.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - fresh and sweet fruity notes enhance the beauty and naturalness of floral notes.
- - Nelumbo nucifera
- - an aquatic floral note, light and airy.
This versatile Tom Ford Black Orchid dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental floral fragrances, with the dominant aroma being jasmine, gardenia, and blackcurrant will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Chocolat Orchid a dupe for Black Orchid by Tom Ford opens with a mouth-watering invitation of jasmine. The freshness from the gardenia combined with the sweet smell of blackcurrant brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of orchid gives way to opulent sweet spicy notes bursting with lotus blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy fruity notes essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Resins and balsams
- - olibanum or frankincense is usually meant by incense in a fragrance pyramid. it could also refer to a smoky note.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
Tom Ford Black Orchid clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Tom Ford's perfumes is Black Orchid. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $140. Chocolat Orchid by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Tom Ford Black Orchid affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of jasmine, orchid, and vetiver to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Chocolat Orchid is for women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Chocolat Orchid to Tom Ford's Black Orchid. You're covered with this amazing Tom Ford Black Orchid clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Jasmine, Gardenia, Blackcurrant, Lemon, Bergamot, Mandarin, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental floral scents . A mouthwatering invitation of jasmine greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Chocolat Orchid, a dupe of Black Orchid by Tom Ford. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the jasmine and the sweet aroma of gardenia. A lavish, orchid with vetiver.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of jasmine and orchid to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of jasmine and arouse your senses with orchid refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this vetiver yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Black Orchid dupe is involvedChocolat Orchid opens with this strong gourmand note, accompanied by the precious scent of Belgian chocolate - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of vetiver and soft silky patchouli sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich sandalwood creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of vanille. The complement factor from our oriental women's Black Orchid clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.