The summer’s trespassing humidity blows a jubilant scent in your path, while the citric tinge flirts the ocean breeze, piercing into a fresh odor of lemon. Exotic floral of rosemary and heavenly roses produce an intoxicating effect. The gorgeous odor of sweet lavender mingles around, tempting you and seducing you to the fullest. Sweet-spicy sandalwood brings to life the soul of a stunning spring evening. The wholesome ambiance of the odor gives you a unique and charismatic feeling which ponders over you throughout the day.
Fragrenza Twist Ice MuskFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Ice Musk dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Ice Musk is a good place to start. Our Fragrenza Twist Ice Musk perfume entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This perfume has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
This perfume feasts on the delicacies of orange blossom and arouse your senses with rose refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this litchi yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Fragrenza Twist Ice Musk perfume is involvedThe summer’s trespassing humidity blows a jubilant scent in your path, while the citric tinge flirts the ocean breeze, piercing into a fresh odor of lemon - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Fragrenza Twist fragrances stands for.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- Ice Musk dupe
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
- - Rosa gallica, centifollia, damascena
- Fragrenza Twist Ice Musk clone
- - the king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Litchi chinensis other names: lychee
- - also referenced as lychee, litchi has a tropical sweet fragrance, fruity aquatic.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus limon
- - astringent, sour, sweet undertone, aromatic nuance, bright, cheerful & vibrant.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - ан ароматиц culinary herb with a camphorous, minty profile.
- - Myristica fragrans
- - it is a fruit of myristica fragrans, it has a spicy sweet facet with earthy and pungent base notes, and is used to provide an oriental spiciness that is subtler than the usual cinnamon-clove-vanilla bouquet of orientals, thus perfect for masculine and lighter woody fragrances. notable example is fahrenheit by dior and vetiver sport by guerlain.
- - Coriandrum sativum other names: chinese parsley
- - coriander oil has a sweet suave spicy character, with soft woody, peppery nuances.
- - Pelargonium graveolens other names: pelargonium, rose geranium
- - leaves are distilled to give a full rosy nuance with green aromatic undertones.
- - an aromatic floral clean note, with green, fresh spicy, licorice facets.
- - Elletaria cardamomum other names: cardamon, green cardamom, true cardamom
- - a sweet resinous aromatic and spicy note with a bitter aftertaste.
- - Dipterix odorata
- - tonka beans - fruits of dipteryx odorata, a tropical tree native to central and south america - contain 1-3 percent of coumarin. tonka bean absolute contains 90 percent of coumarin. depends on the amount, the scent varies from green grassy to sweet tobacco almond.
- Woods and mosses
- - Tectona
- - a fantasy blond woody note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.