Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Bleu Turquoise dupe
Viola Rame offers a journey through fragrance - The Aquatic accord is paired with spices and warm and sweet oriental notes. Infused with keynotes drawn from the scent of incense and Indian spice markets, evocative of the fusion of the spiritual with every aspect of life.
Dupe for Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Bleu TurquoiseFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Armani Privé Bleu Turquoise dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Viola Rame is a good place to start. Our Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Bleu Turquoise similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Armani Privé Bleu Turquoise Eau de Parfum is priced at $326.
- Viola Rame is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Bleu Turquoise smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Viola Rame.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of black pepper and arouse your senses with indian jasmine refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this vanilla yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Bleu Turquoise dupe is involvedViola Rame offers a journey through fragrance - The Aquatic accord is paired with spices and warm and sweet oriental notes - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Giorgio Armani fragrances stands for.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- Resins and balsams
- - olibanum or frankincense is usually meant by incense in a fragrance pyramid. it could also refer to a smoky note.
- Natural and synthetic, popular and weird
- - Sodium chloride nacl
- - a savory note that can render interesting a marine, woody or -more intriguingly- a gourmand composition.
- - a rich, floral, sweet note with a nuance of banana, woody, dirty, sour nuances.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.