Xerjoff Richwood dupe
Legno Ricco opens with bergamot, grapefruit, and mandarin, followed by rich, creamy sandalwood that comes accompanied by rose, iris, and a touch of blackberries. A deep smoky, spicy, boozy patchouli soon enters the stage. In this combination of Sandalwood, Rose, Iris, and patchouli, Legno Ricco stay the longest until labdanum and vanilla join those notes into the dry down. Legno Ricco is a luxurious, indulgent, and sophisticated experience, a beautiful piece of perfumery with excellent longevity.
Dupe for Xerjoff RichwoodFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Richwood dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Legno Ricco is a good place to start. Our Xerjoff Richwood similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Richwood Eau de Parfum is priced at $450.
- Legno Ricco is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Xerjoff Richwood smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Legno Ricco.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with iris refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this labdanum yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Xerjoff Richwood dupe is involvedLegno Ricco opens with bergamot, grapefruit, and mandarin, followed by rich, creamy sandalwood that comes accompanied by rose, iris, and a touch of blackberries - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Xerjoff fragrances stands for.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- Richwood dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- - Iris
- Xerjoff Richwood clone
- - a natural iris (iris root) note is earthy, woody, powdery, reminiscent of boiled carrot. a fantasy iris note is a powdery floral, reminiscent of the violet flower.
- Resins and balsams
- - Cistus ladanifer, cistus creticus other names: ladanum, ladan, ambreine, european rock rose
- - a deep, powerful, leathery and ambery note.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantium other names: pamplemousse
- - a bitter aromatic citrus scent with a dirty undertone reminiscent of black currant.
- - Rosa gallica, centifollia, damascena
- - the king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.