Memo African Leather
Pelle Africana begins with an explosion of exoticism and vibrant exoticism, as incredibly sparkling bergamot illuminates a luscious blend of green herbal spices, cardamom, cumin and saffron united by an array of lively and sensual notes. In the heart of herbs and flowers, wild vetiver blends with dazzling geranium extract that delivers amazing depth and a wild edge that perfectly seeps into pristine leather and majestically unpolished animal skin. Teeth, fur, skin and claws, evoke a majestic sensation like the great beasts of the savannah. Embark on an unforgettable journey with Pelle Africana and connect with your wild side.
Memo African Leather DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the African Leather dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Pelle Africana is a good place to start. Our Memo African Leather similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- African Leather Eau de Parfum is priced at $300.
- Pelle Africana is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Memo African Leather smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Pelle Africana.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- African Leather dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- - Cuminum cyminum
- Memo African Leather clone
- - a spice with an especially pungent, bitter-sour note that can resemble sweat. polarizing, it can highlight a fragrance creation like no other and is nowadays often used to render an intimate, animalic note in abscence of animalics. famously overdosed in kingdom by alexander mcqueen.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- - Elletaria cardamomum other names: cardamon, green cardamom, true cardamom
- - a sweet resinous aromatic and spicy note with a bitter aftertaste.
- - Crocus sativus linneaus
- - a refined note coming from stamens of crocus sativus, a small flower in the iris family known since antiquity. its odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note.
Memo’s African Leather is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $300. Fragrenza’s Pelle Africana may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Memo African Leather dupe captures the essence of bergamot, cumin, and patchouli. Pelle Africana is a unisex's leather perfume. Most of our customers prefer Pelle Africana by Fragrenza over African Leather by Memo.
This versatile Memo African Leather dupe has got you covered. This leather perfume , with the dominant aroma being bergamot, cardamom, and saffron will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Pelle Africana a dupe for African Leather by Memo opens with a mouth-watering invitation of bergamot. The freshness from the cardamom combined with the sweet smell of saffron brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of cumin gives way to opulent sweet geranium absolute bursting with geranium absolute blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
Memo African Leather clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Memo's perfumes is African Leather. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $300. Pelle Africana by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Memo African Leather affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of bergamot, cumin, and patchouli to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The leather scent Pelle Africana is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Pelle Africana to Memo's African Leather. You're covered with this amazing Memo African Leather clone. The primary notes of this leather fragrance are Bergamot, Cardamom, Saffron, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. . A mouthwatering invitation of bergamot greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Pelle Africana, a dupe of African Leather by Memo. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the bergamot and the sweet aroma of cardamom. A lavish, cumin with patchouli.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of bergamot and cumin to make leather perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with cumin refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this patchouli yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Memo African Leather dupe is involvedPelle Africana begins with an explosion of exoticism and vibrant exoticism, as incredibly sparkling bergamot illuminates a luscious blend of green herbal spices, cardamom, cumin and saffron united by an array of lively and sensual notes - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Memo perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of patchouli and soft silky oud sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich leather accord creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of musk. The complement factor from our leather unisex's African Leather clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.