Memo Irish Leather dupe
It's one of those frigid, cold mornings. The sun can't break through the big gray clouds. The air is cold and dry, and the wind bleeds under my clothes. And the north wind beats. Air and grass stick to my shoes, old scents stand out clearly in the frosty morning air, and my horse cries softly, it's The scent of his freedom and his skin accompanies the wind, the grass is a warm forest. Opening notes of juniper, pink pepper, and clary sage bring us back to nature, while clean, worn and deep leather delivers durability, saddle, and strength at the same time. Comfortable, beautiful and vibrant, Pelle Irlandese is one of the coolest wearable leathers we've ever seen.
Dupe for Memo Irish LeatherFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Irish Leather dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Pelle Irlandese is a good place to start. Our Memo Irish Leather similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Irish Leather Eau de Parfum is priced at $300.
- Pelle Irlandese is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Memo Irish Leather smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Pelle Irlandese.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of pink pepper and arouse your senses with sweet vernal grass refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this tonka bean absolute yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Memo Irish Leather dupe is involvedIt's one of those frigid, cold mornings - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Memo fragrances stands for.
- - Schinus molle anacardiaceae other names: pink peppercorn, baies roses, poivre rose, faux poivre
- Irish Leather dupe
- - a fresh spicy floral and herbal top note with rosy nuance.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Salvia sclarea (labiatae)
- - a soft and sweet herbaceous fragrance with lavender, balsamic, and amber musky nuances.
- Woods and mosses
- - Betula, family betulaceae other names: white birch, silver birch
- - birch wood itself has a sweet woody sappy green fragrance. birch tar is associated with leather fragrances (so called russian leather).
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.