Giorgio Armani Rouge Malachite dupe
Rame Rosso opens brilliantly with a spicy and white floral accord composed of tuberose, clary sage, and pink pepper. The redolent and sultry tuberose is softly sweet and mesmerizing. Here it is punctuated rather beautifully with a sparkling pink pepper note which vibrates the senses. Pink pepper settles the heady floral qualities of the tuberous by lending a peppery albeit sharp and fruity scent. Clary sage offers a herbaceous and minty edge, further embellishing the leading tuberose. The heart of the composition is comprised of fragrant orange blossom, jasmine sambac, ylang-ylang, cashmeran musk, and benzoin. Orange blossom and jasmine add their indolic majesty to the white floral bouquet, while ylang-ylang has been relegated to the background and not highly perceivable. Throughout the life of the fragrance, there is a radiating inner warmth that seems to arise from the single amber basenote. This amber is dynamic and enveloping, with subtle woody facets and a resinous core. The effect is sensual and rapturous.
Dupe for Giorgio Armani Rouge MalachiteFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Rouge Malachite dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Rame Rosso is a good place to start. Our Giorgio Armani Rouge Malachite similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Rouge Malachite Eau de Parfum is priced at $230.
- Rame Rosso is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Giorgio Armani Rouge Malachite smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Rame Rosso.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of sage and arouse your senses with tuberose refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this cashmere wood yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Giorgio Armani Rouge Malachite dupe is involvedRame Rosso opens brilliantly with a spicy and white floral accord composed of tuberose, clary sage, and pink pepper - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Giorgio Armani fragrances stands for.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Salvia officinalis
- Rouge Malachite dupe
- - savory, aromatic culinary note with hazy, soft and mildly peppery aspects belonging to the salvia family
- White flowers
- - Polianthes tuberosa
- Giorgio Armani Rouge Malachite clone
- - an intense white floral, carnal, sweet and indolic fragrance note, with green nuances.
- - Schinus molle anacardiaceae other names: pink peppercorn, baies roses, poivre rose, faux poivre
- - a fresh spicy floral and herbal top note with rosy nuance.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
- - a rich, floral, sweet note with a nuance of banana, woody, dirty, sour nuances.
- Resins and balsams
- - Styrax benzoin, styrax tonkiniensis (styracaceae)
- - a warm balsamic note reminiscent of vanilla.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - amber, woody, dry.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.