Amouage Lyric Man
Rose Choral is warm yet fresh, transparent yet dark, arrogant yet humble, and complex yet discrete. Spices make it warm, but citrus makes it fresh. Incense makes it dark, but balsamic, lime and rose make it transparent. Each note is discrete enough to be recognized by itself. However, when different notes dance together, it makes Rose Choral an extraordinary sophisticated fragrance. Rose Choral is the King of Roses, and this is how the heavens should smell. It is so good that it gives an arrogant vibe to it. If you wear it to a loud crowd, you know you smell better than all of them; however, Rose Choral subtly achieves this pride as it doesn't have a holier than thou attitude.
Amouage Lyric Man DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Lyric Man dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Rose Choral is a good place to start. Our Amouage Lyric Man similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Lyric Man Eau de Parfum is priced at $360.
- Rose Choral is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Amouage Lyric Man smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Rose Choral.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- Lyric Man dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Ferula gummosa, syn. galbaniflua
- Amouage Lyric Man clone
- - an intense and persistent bitter green fragrance.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus aurantifolia other names: key lime, persian lime
- - a citrus note with a sweeter and dryer profile than lemon.
- - Rosa gallica, centifollia, damascena
- - the king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Archangelica officinalis
- - a musky woody, sweet rooty smell.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
Amouage’s Lyric Man is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $360. Fragrenza’s Rose Choral may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Amouage Lyric Man dupe captures the essence of bergamot, galbanum, and sandalwood. Rose Choral is a men's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Rose Choral by Fragrenza over Lyric Man by Amouage.
- - Zingiber officinale
- - a spicy fizzy top note, with a pronounced fresh citrus facet and piney nuance.
- - Myristica fragrans
- - it is a fruit of myristica fragrans, it has a spicy sweet facet with earthy and pungent base notes, and is used to provide an oriental spiciness that is subtler than the usual cinnamon-clove-vanilla bouquet of orientals, thus perfect for masculine and lighter woody fragrances. notable example is fahrenheit by dior and vetiver sport by guerlain.
- - Crocus sativus linneaus
- - a refined note coming from stamens of crocus sativus, a small flower in the iris family known since antiquity. its odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note.
This versatile Amouage Lyric Man dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental spicy fragrances, with the dominant aroma being bergamot, lime, and rose will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Rose Choral a dupe for Lyric Man by Amouage opens with a mouth-watering invitation of bergamot. The freshness from the lime combined with the sweet smell of rose brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of galbanum gives way to opulent sweet ginger bursting with pine blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy nutmeg essence.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Moschus moschiferus
- - there are several sources for musk-smelling materials, including synthetic musks and natural musks, derived primarily from plants since deer musk is illegal to produce and sell. the musk is a substance contained inside an internal pouch on the male deer's abdomen. in order to get it, the deer must be sacrificed.
Amouage Lyric Man clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Amouage's perfumes is Lyric Man. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $360. Rose Choral by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Amouage Lyric Man affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of bergamot, galbanum, and sandalwood to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Rose Choral is for men . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Rose Choral to Amouage's Lyric Man. You're covered with this amazing Amouage Lyric Man clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Bergamot, Lime, Rose, Angelica, Orange Blossom, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental spicy scents . A mouthwatering invitation of bergamot greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Rose Choral, a dupe of Lyric Man by Amouage. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the bergamot and the sweet aroma of lime. A lavish, galbanum with sandalwood.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of bergamot and galbanum to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with galbanum refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this sandalwood yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Amouage Lyric Man dupe is involvedRose Choral is warm yet fresh, transparent yet dark, arrogant yet humble, and complex yet discrete - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Amouage perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of sandalwood and soft silky vanilla sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich musk creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of frankincense. The complement factor from our oriental men's Lyric Man clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.