Xerjoff 1861 - Naxos dupe
The most passionate and sensual region of a country that has never failed, Sicily is a land of tradition and passion, a rich Mediterranean island where nature and ancient history cross every village and every hill. Sicilia celebrates the deep and sensual heart of Sicily with a rich, spicy and lively scent, steeped in tradition but striving for the contemporary. Sicilia opens with a cheerful ambiance and rich citrus notes of bergamot and lemon blend harmoniously with lavender and sweet jasmine, enhanced by the vibrant and daring contrast of precious spices. On a rich background of tobacco leaf, tonka bean and vanilla, the classic, light and fruity top notes merge into something more daring and exotic, evoking the fierce spirit of the Sicilians of the past. And today. Beautiful and wild, both fierce and gentle, Sicilia is the essence of the place that has always been and always will be.
Dupe for Xerjoff 1861 - NaxosFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the 1861 - Naxos dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Sicilia is a good place to start. Our Xerjoff 1861 - Naxos similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- 1861 - Naxos Eau de Parfum is priced at $250.
- Sicilia is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Xerjoff 1861 - Naxos smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Sicilia.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of lavender and arouse your senses with honey refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this tobacco leaf yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Xerjoff 1861 - Naxos dupe is involvedThe most passionate and sensual region of a country that has never failed, Sicily is a land of tradition and passion, a rich Mediterranean island where nature and ancient history cross every village and every hill - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Xerjoff fragrances stands for.
- 1861 - Naxos dupe
- - an aromatic floral clean note, with green, fresh spicy, licorice facets.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- Xerjoff 1861 - Naxos clone
- - a sweet, gourmand scent with animalic and powdery floral nuances.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus limon
- - astringent, sour, sweet undertone, aromatic nuance, bright, cheerful & vibrant.
- - Cinnamomum verum
- - a sweet and warm, powdery tenacious spicy note.
- Natural and synthetic, popular and weird
- - a popular synthetic accord with a soft diffusive warm woody musky amber scent, reminiscent of cashmere wool.
- White flowers
- - Echites caryophyllata, aganosma caryophyllata
- - white floral plant of indonesia which has highly scented flowers, smelling of jasmine
- - Dipterix odorata
- - tonka beans - fruits of dipteryx odorata, a tropical tree native to central and south america - contain 1-3 percent of coumarin. tonka bean absolute contains 90 percent of coumarin. depends on the amount, the scent varies from green grassy to sweet tobacco almond.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.