Tom Ford Lost Cherry
An intriguing blend of tart cherries, sensual rose, and enigmatic woody notes yield a delightfully stimulating cherry perfume. The heart is a rich, boozy cherry liqueur with a sweeter almond note and a flowery touch of Turkish rose and jasmine sambac.
Tom Ford Lost Cherry DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Lost Cherry dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Amarena Cherry is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Lost Cherry similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Lost Cherry Eau de Parfum is priced at $390.
- Amarena Cherry is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Lost Cherry smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Amarena Cherry.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Family rosaceae, genus prunus
- Lost Cherry dupe
- - a juicy and rich fruity note with a nuance of almond.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- Tom Ford Lost Cherry clone
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – griotte cherries
- Resins and balsams
- - an intense woody coniferous aromatic ambery fragrance.
- - cherry liqueur perfume is often called cherry brandy. then there's kirsch or kirschwasser, an unsweetened eau de vie distilled from cherries. but sometimes kirsch is called cherry brandy. you can't use kirsch and cherry liqueur interchangeably since one is sweet and the other isn't.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Prunus amygdalis var. amara rosaceae
- - it is gourmand bitter-sweet note, soft and nutty. bitter almond oil is produced not only from almonds, but cherries, apricots, peaches, and prunes.
Tom Ford’s Lost Cherry is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $390. Fragrenza’s Amarena Cherry may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Tom Ford Lost Cherry dupe captures the essence of black cherry, griotte syrup, and peru balsam. Amarena Cherry is a unisex's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Amarena Cherry by Fragrenza over Lost Cherry by Tom Ford.
- - Rosa chinensis
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – turkish rose
- White flowers
- - Echites caryophyllata, aganosma caryophyllata
- - white floral plant of indonesia which has highly scented flowers, smelling of jasmine
This versatile Tom Ford Lost Cherry dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental floral fragrances, with the dominant aroma being black cherry, cherry liqueur, and almond will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Amarena Cherry a dupe for Lost Cherry by Tom Ford opens with a mouth-watering invitation of black cherry. The freshness from the cherry liqueur combined with the sweet smell of almond brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of griotte syrup gives way to opulent sweet turkish rose bursting with jasmine sambac blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy jasmine sambac essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- Woods and mosses
- - Cedrus, family pinaceae
- - an soft woody note coming from either the atlas mountains morocco or the virginia us cedarwood. there are also many cedar-smelling synthetics in use.
Tom Ford Lost Cherry clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Tom Ford's perfumes is Lost Cherry. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $390. Amarena Cherry by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Tom Ford Lost Cherry affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of black cherry, griotte syrup, and peru balsam to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Amarena Cherry is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Amarena Cherry to Tom Ford's Lost Cherry. You're covered with this amazing Tom Ford Lost Cherry clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Black Cherry, Cherry Liqueur, Almond, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental floral scents . A mouthwatering invitation of black cherry greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Amarena Cherry, a dupe of Lost Cherry by Tom Ford. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the black cherry and the sweet aroma of cherry liqueur. A lavish, griotte syrup with peru balsam.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of black cherry and griotte syrup to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of black cherry and arouse your senses with griotte syrup refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this peru balsam yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Lost Cherry dupe is involvedAn intriguing blend of tart cherries, sensual rose, and enigmatic woody notes yield a delightfully stimulating cherry perfume - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of peru balsam and soft silky roasted tonka bean sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich sandalwood creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of cedar. The complement factor from our oriental unisex's Lost Cherry clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
Lost Cherry‘s candy-like gleam of exotic black cherry and liqueur touched with teasing almond gives way to a Turkish rose and jasmine sambac blend that penetrates the senses. The full-bodied perfume attains fantasy-like levels of instability.
"Like the plump fruit waiting to be eaten, Lost Cherry perfume is powerful and insatiable. Notes of cherry liqueur and a touch of bitter almond drip into its heart, glossing it with a candy-like gleam."—Tom Ford
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.
phenomenal scent!Sally R
Smells sooooo good I get a lot of compliments on it great dupe for Tom Ford's Lost Cherry ❤️
Lost Cherry Perfume DupeVeronica
This smells just like the Tom Ford Lost Cherry I smelled at Nordstrom. It’s a very unique sweet smell. It’s one of those that you can’t put your finger on. Definitely a nice add to the collection. Smells identical, just make sure you like the scent first.
Tom Ford Lost CherryAmina
Omg I was curious if the reviews were true and sure enough this smells just like the Lost Cherry perfume!! I'm wearing this dupe right now and I get the best compliments from women and men🥰
OMG Sweat SmellLaura
When I say that this fragrance smells IDENTICAL to the real thing. This is fantastic. It smells so good. Smell is very long-lasting and not too over-powerful. I'm about to order another one to stock up. Thank you Fragrenza for making this, it smells sensational!
Smells really good, it kind of grows on you more and more.
I bought Tom Ford Lost Cherry perfume but didn’t want to use it all up so I purchased this dupe & it literally smells the SAME for way less! I always get compliments wearing this & I have now ordered my second bottle. Don’t hesitate. Buy this!