Tom Ford Ombré Leather dupe
A great fragrance for suede leather lovers! It opens with a punch of pure suede leather and sweetness from amber mixed with light cardamom. As the fragrance transition, the berries and jasmine emerge to soften the leather. Underneath it all, mossy patchouli with amber tones, sustaining the fragrance on the skin for hours and hours.
Dupe for Tom Ford Ombré LeatherFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Ombré Leather dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Cardamom Leather is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Ombré Leather similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Ombré Leather Eau de Parfum is priced at $195.
- Cardamom Leather is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Ombré Leather smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Cardamom Leather.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of cardamom and arouse your senses with leather refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this amber yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Ombré Leather dupe is involvedA great fragrance for suede leather lovers! It opens with a punch of pure suede leather and sweetness from amber mixed with light cardamom - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford fragrances stands for.
- - Elletaria cardamomum other names: cardamon, green cardamom, true cardamom
- Ombré Leather dupe
- - a sweet resinous aromatic and spicy note with a bitter aftertaste.
- Tom Ford Ombré Leather clone
- - Leather scents in various nuances, from floral, velvety compositions to tart, smoky ones are placed in this group. scenting leather products in order to mask unpleasant scent of leather itself, since urine and faeces of cattle, as well as blood and tar had been used in its traditional production, marked the beginning of perfumery.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- White flowers
- - Echites caryophyllata, aganosma caryophyllata
- - white floral plant of indonesia which has highly scented flowers, smelling of jasmine
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.