Tom Ford Sahara Noir
Black Sahara is an olfactory interpretation of the hot desert experience. Close your eyes, use your imagination, dream your little dream, And then you can find yourself right there, in the desert. The air is warm and dry, sand dunes all around, uninterrupted sunlight up above your head - and in calm weather, a Fata Morgana can be seen. And caravans of camels carrying incense, Egyptian balsam, amber, benzoin spices, of course. You can smell it, feel it, touch it - sandstorms, pebbles, shiny brown desert varnish. And maybe a hospitable oasis with an artesian aquifer is hidden out there, surrounded by date palms and calamus palms. With Black Sahara, this beautiful dream may never come to an end.
Tom Ford Sahara Noir DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Sahara Noir dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Black Sahara is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Sahara Noir similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Sahara Noir Eau de Parfum is priced at $365.
- Black Sahara is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Sahara Noir smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Black Sahara.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- Sahara Noir dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- White flowers
- - Cītrus paradīsi
- Tom Ford Sahara Noir clone
- - a white floral scent reminiscent of orange blossom, but fresher, less animalic.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- - Viola odorata
- - a sweet and powdery, airy and dewy floral note.
- - Zingiber officinale
- - a spicy fizzy top note, with a pronounced fresh citrus facet and piney nuance.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Ocimum basilicum
- - a fresh aromatic herbal scent with spicy nuances.
Tom Ford’s Sahara Noir is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $365. Fragrenza’s Black Sahara may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Tom Ford Sahara Noir dupe captures the essence of bergamot, grapefruit blossom, and amber. Black Sahara is a women's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Black Sahara by Fragrenza over Sahara Noir by Tom Ford.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Nicotiana tabacum solanaceae
- - a rich, nuanced, warm and sweet herbaceous scent, with a note of whiskey, caramel, and hay.
This versatile Tom Ford Sahara Noir dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental floral fragrances, with the dominant aroma being bergamot, mandarin, and violet will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Black Sahara a dupe for Sahara Noir by Tom Ford opens with a mouth-watering invitation of bergamot. The freshness from the mandarin combined with the sweet smell of violet brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of grapefruit blossom gives way to opulent sweet orange blossom bursting with black pepper blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy tobacco essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- Woods and mosses
- - K9ngdom plantae, division bryophyta other names: mousse de chene, treemoss
- - an inky, bitter-smelling forest floor evocative, prized essence coming from the lichen that grows on oak trees in europe harvested in the balkans. nowadays severely restricted under skin sensitization concerns, it is nevertheless an essential part of chypre fragrances and fougere fragrances.
- - Leather scents in various nuances, from floral, velvety compositions to tart, smoky ones are placed in this group. scenting leather products in order to mask unpleasant scent of leather itself, since urine and faeces of cattle, as well as blood and tar had been used in its traditional production, marked the beginning of perfumery.
Tom Ford Sahara Noir clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Tom Ford's perfumes is Sahara Noir. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $365. Black Sahara by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Tom Ford Sahara Noir affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of bergamot, grapefruit blossom, and amber to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Black Sahara is for women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Black Sahara to Tom Ford's Sahara Noir. You're covered with this amazing Tom Ford Sahara Noir clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Bergamot, Mandarin, Violet, Ginger, Basil, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental floral scents . A mouthwatering invitation of bergamot greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Black Sahara, a dupe of Sahara Noir by Tom Ford. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the bergamot and the sweet aroma of mandarin. A lavish, grapefruit blossom with amber.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of bergamot and grapefruit blossom to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with grapefruit blossom refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this amber yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Sahara Noir dupe is involvedBlack Sahara is an olfactory interpretation of the hot desert experience - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of amber and soft silky cedarwood sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich patchouli creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of leather. The complement factor from our oriental women's Sahara Noir clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.