Tom Ford Vert Bohème
Eau de Nil opens with an inviting bouquet of white flowers and green buds, nestled among green violet leaves and resting on a background of equally fresh, crisp, and green oakmoss and galbanum. The flowers smell fresh, clean, fresh, sweet, lemony, slightly honeyed, and runny to the point of being slightly aquatic. Honeysuckle abounds, followed by slight traces of lemon magnolia, violet, freesia, and lily of the valley. The whole is very fresh and springtime, reminiscent of walks in the countryside after the rains. The wonderfully fluid sensation of flowers combined with softness, almost alpine purity, and freshness is spellbinding.
Tom Ford Vert Bohème DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Vert Bohème dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Eau de Nil is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Vert Bohème similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Vert Bohème Eau de Parfum is priced at $134.
- Eau de Nil is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Vert Bohème smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Eau de Nil.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Ferula gummosa, syn. galbaniflua
- Vert Bohème dupe
- - an intense and persistent bitter green fragrance.
- White flowers
- - Caprifoliaceae
- Tom Ford Vert Bohème clone
- - a sweet floral note with a nuance of honey and pollen.
- Woods and mosses
- - K9ngdom plantae, division bryophyta other names: mousse de chene, treemoss
- - an inky, bitter-smelling forest floor evocative, prized essence coming from the lichen that grows on oak trees in europe harvested in the balkans. nowadays severely restricted under skin sensitization concerns, it is nevertheless an essential part of chypre fragrances and fougere fragrances.
- - Magnolia grandiflora (magnoliaceae)
- - waxy lemony tinged floral, fresh and lush at the same time
Tom Ford’s Vert Bohème is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $134. Fragrenza’s Eau de Nil may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Tom Ford Vert Bohème dupe captures the essence of galbanum, honeysuckle, and oakmoss. Eau de Nil is a unisex's floral perfume. Most of our customers prefer Eau de Nil by Fragrenza over Vert Bohème by Tom Ford.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Viola odorata
- - a fresh ozonic cucumber-like fragrance.
- - Gustavia superba is a small evergreen tree. the edible fruit is gathered from the wild and used locally. the tree is often cultivated for its large, showy, and fragrant waxy flowers whilst, in contrast, it also harbors a repulsive odor - its cut wood has an overwhelmingly fetid odor.
This versatile Tom Ford Vert Bohème dupe has got you covered. This floral perfume comes from the subfamily of floral green fragrances, with the dominant aroma being galbanum, sicilian mandarin, and magnolia will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Eau de Nil a dupe for Vert Bohème by Tom Ford opens with a mouth-watering invitation of galbanum. The freshness from the sicilian mandarin combined with the sweet smell of magnolia brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of honeysuckle gives way to opulent sweet violet leaf bursting with gustavia superba blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy gustavia superba essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Vetiveria zizanoid other names: vetivert, khus
- - vetivers from different parts of the world differ a lot. for example, haitian vetiver is clean and ethereal, while the javanese one is smoky and dusty. if we have to generalize the scent, it is earthy, woody, green.
- - synthetic musks were used since the beginning of the 20th century in commercial perfumery, in one form or another, but it was the hydrophobic properties of a particular classification of synthesized musks that gave rise to their use in the laundry detergent industry, making the mental leap between cleanliness and that particular radiant sweetish smell of what we call "white musk".
Tom Ford Vert Bohème clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Tom Ford's perfumes is Vert Bohème. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $134. Eau de Nil by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Tom Ford Vert Bohème affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of galbanum, honeysuckle, and oakmoss to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The floral scent Eau de Nil is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Eau de Nil to Tom Ford's Vert Bohème. You're covered with this amazing Tom Ford Vert Bohème clone. The primary notes of this floral fragrance are Galbanum, Sicilian Mandarin, Magnolia, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of floral green scents . A mouthwatering invitation of galbanum greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Eau de Nil, a dupe of Vert Bohème by Tom Ford. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the galbanum and the sweet aroma of sicilian mandarin. A lavish, honeysuckle with oakmoss.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of galbanum and honeysuckle to make floral perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of galbanum and arouse your senses with honeysuckle refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this oakmoss yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Vert Bohème dupe is involvedEau de Nil opens with an inviting bouquet of white flowers and green buds, nestled among green violet leaves and resting on a background of equally fresh, crisp, and green oakmoss and galbanum - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of oakmoss and soft silky vetiver sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich white musk creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of white musk. The complement factor from our floral unisex's Vert Bohème clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.