Giorgio Armani My Way Intense dupe
Intense Way sparkles from the start with delicate orange blossom and zesty bergamot. A heart of two types of tuberose provides a symphony of white florals. Dry-down is purposely delicate. Vanilla and sandalwood hover discreetly in the background. Intense Way settles to a deliberate tuberose scent with a tinge of cheeky bitterness.
Dupe for Giorgio Armani My Way IntenseFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the My Way Intense dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Intense Way is a good place to start. Our Giorgio Armani My Way Intense similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- My Way Intense Eau de Parfum is priced at $132.
- Intense Way is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Giorgio Armani My Way Intense smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Intense Way.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of orange blossom and arouse your senses with indian tuberose refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this madagascar vanilla yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Giorgio Armani My Way Intense dupe is involvedIntense Way sparkles from the start with delicate orange blossom and zesty bergamot - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Giorgio Armani fragrances stands for.
- White flowers
- - Citrus aurantium
- My Way Intense dupe
- - a fresh and sweet white floral note with an animalic undertone.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bigaradia other names: seville orange, bigarade orange, sour orange, marmalade orange
- - it is inedible tart citrus, known as bigarade. it is intensely scented.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.