Parfums de Marly Pegasus
Amaretto with a dollop of heavy cream. Picasso unchains a moderately sweet yet fresh, spicy, powdery, and misty scent of bitter almond and lavender from the first spray with a whisper of romantic jasmine lurking at the edges. Soon enough, cozy vanilla starts to emerge and bring some warmth into the game. The dry-down is a bit sweeter, warm, creamy, and powdery with dominant almond, sandalwood, and vanilla and with a nice touch of amber
Parfums de Marly Pegasus DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Pegasus dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Picasso is a good place to start. Our Parfums de Marly Pegasus similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Pegasus Eau de Parfum is priced at $250.
- Picasso is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Parfums de Marly Pegasus smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Picasso.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- Pegasus dupe
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- Parfums de Marly Pegasus clone
- - an aromatic floral clean note, with green, fresh spicy, licorice facets.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - a product of the intestines of sperm whales found floating on the ocean and blanched by sea and sun with a skin-like salty and warm effect. synthetically recreated today.
- - Heliotropium arborescens (boraginaceae)
- - almond-smelling, vanilla-like note with very hazy, flou contours, recreated via heliotropin
- - Carum carvi
- - a sharp and sweet, lightly spicy note coming from the essential oil of caraway seeds when steam distilled.
Parfums de Marly’s Pegasus is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $250. Fragrenza’s Picasso may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Parfums de Marly Pegasus dupe captures the essence of bergamot, lavender, and ambergris. Picasso is a men's oriental perfume. Most of our customers prefer Picasso by Fragrenza over Pegasus by Parfums de Marly.
- Fruits, vegetables and nuts
- - Prunus amygdalis var. amara rosaceae
- - it is gourmand bitter-sweet note, soft and nutty. bitter almond oil is produced not only from almonds, but cherries, apricots, peaches, and prunes.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
This versatile Parfums de Marly Pegasus dupe has got you covered. This oriental perfume comes from the subfamily of oriental fougere fragrances, with the dominant aroma being bergamot, heliotrope, and caraway will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Picasso a dupe for Pegasus by Parfums de Marly opens with a mouth-watering invitation of bergamot. The freshness from the heliotrope combined with the sweet smell of caraway brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of lavender gives way to opulent sweet almond bursting with jasmine blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy jasmine essence.
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
Parfums de Marly Pegasus clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Parfums de Marly's perfumes is Pegasus. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $250. Picasso by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Parfums de Marly Pegasus affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of bergamot, lavender, and ambergris to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The oriental scent Picasso is for men . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Picasso to Parfums de Marly's Pegasus. You're covered with this amazing Parfums de Marly Pegasus clone. The primary notes of this oriental fragrance are Bergamot, Heliotrope, Caraway, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of oriental fougere scents . A mouthwatering invitation of bergamot greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Picasso, a dupe of Pegasus by Parfums de Marly. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the bergamot and the sweet aroma of heliotrope. A lavish, lavender with ambergris.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of bergamot and lavender to make oriental perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of bergamot and arouse your senses with lavender refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this ambergris yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Parfums de Marly Pegasus dupe is involvedAmaretto with a dollop of heavy cream - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Parfums de Marly perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of ambergris and soft silky vanilla sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich sandalwood creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of sandalwood. The complement factor from our oriental men's Pegasus clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.