Tom Ford Café Rose
Safran Rosa opens with spices and a vanishing saffron note which gives Safran Rosa a decidedly Oriental flair. It whisks you away to an outdoor market place and café in Istanbul. This is not a European café in Paris on the Left bank. This is a café where men in those Turkish fez hats serve you coffee tea and allow you the pleasure of smoking tobacco. A tiny tobacco smell wafts up through the base. Smells of an exotic locale where adventure is just around the corner but at present you sit reading a newspaper smoking a cigar and drinking strongly brewed coffee.The coffee note is quite an innovative touch but it does not take over the scent This is a deep ground coffee smell but it's not dominant. The patchouli is the bigger accord, herbal and spiced up with pepper and that gorgeous rose note that is bewitched and covered in smoke. This is incense. Rose scented incense.
Tom Ford Café Rose DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Café Rose dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Safran Rosa is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Café Rose similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Café Rose Eau de Parfum is priced at $350.
- Safran Rosa is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Café Rose smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Safran Rosa.
- - Crocus sativus linneaus
- Café Rose dupe
- - a refined note coming from stamens of crocus sativus, a small flower in the iris family known since antiquity. its odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note.
- - Coffea arabica (rubiaceae)
- - coffee berries are produced by the evergreen bush of the genus coffea. in perfumes the coffee note is an intense, dark roast facet that is linked to the cocoa facet of patchouli in borneo 1834 (lutens). famously put in good use in a*men by mugler, l'or de torrente
Tom Ford’s Café Rose is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $350. Fragrenza’s Safran Rosa may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our Tom Ford Café Rose dupe captures the essence of saffron, rose de mai, and coffee. Safran Rosa is a unisex's chypre perfume. Most of our customers prefer Safran Rosa by Fragrenza over Café Rose by Tom Ford.
- - Rosa chinensis
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – turkish rose
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – bulgarian rose bulgarian rose oil (extracted from rosa damascenа) has the highest quality among other rose oils and this makes it a preferred ingredient for a lot of famous perfume producers
This versatile Tom Ford Café Rose dupe has got you covered. This chypre perfume comes from the subfamily of chypre floral fragrances, with the dominant aroma being saffron, black pepper, and will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Safran Rosa a dupe for Café Rose by Tom Ford opens with a mouth-watering invitation of saffron. The freshness from the black pepper combined with the sweet smell of brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of rose de mai gives way to opulent sweet turkish rose bursting with bulgarian rose blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy bulgarian rose essence.
- Resins and balsams
- - olibanum or frankincense is usually meant by incense in a fragrance pyramid. it could also refer to a smoky note.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
Tom Ford Café Rose clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in Tom Ford's perfumes is Café Rose. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $350. Safran Rosa by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our Tom Ford Café Rose affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of saffron, rose de mai, and coffee to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The chypre scent Safran Rosa is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Safran Rosa to Tom Ford's Café Rose. You're covered with this amazing Tom Ford Café Rose clone. The primary notes of this chypre fragrance are Saffron, Black Pepper, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. It belongs to the subfamily of chypre floral scents . A mouthwatering invitation of saffron greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Safran Rosa, a dupe of Café Rose by Tom Ford. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the saffron and the sweet aroma of black pepper. A lavish, rose de mai with coffee.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of saffron and rose de mai to make chypre perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of saffron and arouse your senses with rose de mai refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this coffee yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Café Rose dupe is involvedSafran Rosa opens with spices and a vanishing saffron note which gives Safran Rosa a decidedly Oriental flair - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of coffee and soft silky incense sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich amber creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of patchouli. The complement factor from our chypre unisex's Café Rose clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.