Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie dupe
Santo Stefano opens with a rubbery Oud, and slightly jammy rose duo supported by underlying saffron spice. As the composition moves to its early heart, the rose grows in strength as the Oud slowly recedes, gradually replaced by relatively sanitized patchouli and a vague synthetic burnt woody accord. During the late dry-down, the rose finally dissipates to a whisper as the burnt woods smooth out, tamed by soft powdery violet and vanilla through the finish.
Dupe for Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'ArabieFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Santo Stefano is a good place to start. Our Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie Eau de Parfum is priced at $290.
- Santo Stefano is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Santo Stefano.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of saffron and arouse your senses with damask rose refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this amber yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Giorgio Armani Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie dupe is involvedSanto Stefano opens with a rubbery Oud, and slightly jammy rose duo supported by underlying saffron spice - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Giorgio Armani fragrances stands for.
- - Crocus sativus linneaus
- Armani Privé Rose d'Arabie dupe
- - a refined note coming from stamens of crocus sativus, a small flower in the iris family known since antiquity. its odor profile is bittersweet, leathery, soft and intimate, with an earthy base note.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.