Tom Ford Champaca Absolute 3ml
Elegant and tailored, yet very delicate, a woman you see from afar while on vacation. She wears small gold hoops and a white silk blouse. A Hermes scarf with wisps of pastel yellow. Jeans. Flats. She's running last-minute errands before her outdoor garden dinner party. Pear-like without being juicy. This is a creamier scent with a hint of natural bananas, without a lick of green or sharp. A pillow, fluffed after housekeeping has tidied and cracked the windows. You're just back from a day in the sun, and your tan lines are beginning to show.
Dupe for Tom Ford Champaca Absolute 3mlFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Champaca Absolute 3ml dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Champaca Cognac is a good place to start. Our Tom Ford Champaca Absolute 3ml similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Champaca Absolute 3ml Eau de Parfum is priced at $270.
- Champaca Cognac is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does Tom Ford Champaca Absolute 3ml smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Champaca Cognac.
This clone feasts on the delicacies of tokaji wine and arouse your senses with magnolia champaca refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this vanilla yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our Tom Ford Champaca Absolute 3ml dupe is involvedElegant and tailored, yet very delicate, a woman you see from afar while on vacation - the result is a scent that flips the script on what Tom Ford fragrances stands for.
- Champaca Absolute 3ml dupe
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – tokaji wine
- - the natural vanilla pod has darker facets that recall treacle and booze with off notes.
- - a spicy rich, fruity oaky note wth amber woody undertones.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
- - (orchidaceae)
- - usually a fantasy synthetic floral note.
- - Viola odorata
- - a sweet and powdery, airy and dewy floral note.
- White flowers
- - Jasminum grandiflorum oleaceae
- - sweet, white floral, opulent, can be more indolic or greener and fresher when synthesized in the lab.
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - Ambra grisea
- - a sweet, resinous, cozy, and warm, often somewhat powdery scent produced from a blend of balsams, generally labdanum, benzoin, vanilla, styrax, and fir, or a mixture of some of these. amber is the standard oriental note.
- Woods and mosses
- - Santalum album
- - a classic oriental woody note, milky, soft, sturdy, rich, with a green top note and a satisfying lingering scent. the best quality used to be the mysore sandalwood variety from india, nowadays greatly reduced to the point of extinction from perfumery due to shortage of the natural material (the species is protected from harvesting because it's an endangered species). australian sandalwood and new caledonian sandalwood are different species with a harsher odor profile.
- Sweets and gourmand smells
- - a sweet and savory note of glazed chestnuts.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy mixtures by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect scent combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each scent on your skin one after the other.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.