A daring masculine look turned into a feminine staple. Eau de Rome is an expression of impertinence seduction. Eau de Rome combines the matte texture of smoky patchouli with an amber accord to express a dark and magnetic sex appeal. Black pepper enhanced with the freshness of cardamom. With a subtle sense of detail, the lustrous effect of the spice brings life and emphasizes the sophistication. A contemporary elegance subverted by a note of utter impertinence.
YSL Tuxedo DupeFor those who want a share of the captivating experience the Tuxedo dossier of perfume notes provides but at a more affordable price, Fragrenza’s Eau de Rome is a good place to start. Our YSL Tuxedo similar perfume dossier entices you with its uniquely evocative blend. This replica has excellent longevity, lasting well over eight hours after application.
- Tuxedo Eau de Parfum is priced at $175.
- Eau de Rome is a more affordable alternative.
- To find what does YSL Tuxedo smell like but at a cheaper price point and similar in elegance, look no further than Fragrenza’s Eau de Rome.
- Greens, herbs and fougeres
- - Viola odorata
- Tuxedo dupe
- - a fresh ozonic cucumber-like fragrance.
- - Rosa gallica, centifollia, damascena
- YSL Tuxedo clone
- - the king of flowers, lemony fresh with various nuances of powder, wood notes or fruit, feminine, clean, intensely romantic
- Musk, amber, animalic smells
- - a product of the intestines of sperm whales found floating on the ocean and blanched by sea and sun with a skin-like salty and warm effect. synthetically recreated today.
- Citrus smells
- - Citrus bergamia other names: bergamot orange
- - Perfumes with the scent note – bergamot. citrusy, bitter, and tart, elegant, light note with a moderate spicy tone, complex with nuances of fruit and fragrant components, evocative of eau de cologne, it flavors earl grey tea.
YSL’s Tuxedo is one of the most popular perfumes in its fragrance line. This exquisite concoction, however, will set you back $175. Fragrenza’s Eau de Rome may be a cheaper alternative with no compromise on scent. To create a unique and tantalizing scent, our YSL Tuxedo dupe captures the essence of violet leaf, rose, and ambergris. Eau de Rome is a unisex's chypre perfume. Most of our customers prefer Eau de Rome by Fragrenza over Tuxedo by YSL.
- - a green, white floral note with soapy, sweet jasmine-like nuances.
This versatile YSL Tuxedo dupe has got you covered. This chypre perfume , with the dominant aroma being violet leaf, bergamot, and coriander seed will give you 10+ hours of longevity. The sweet aroma of Eau de Rome a dupe for Tuxedo by YSL opens with a mouth-watering invitation of violet leaf. The freshness from the bergamot combined with the sweet smell of coriander seed brings upon an energizing and exciting essence. The mystifying odor of rose gives way to opulent sweet lily-of-the-valley bursting with black pepper blooms that blend gracefully with sweet and creamy black pepper essence.
- Woods and mosses
- - Pogostemon cablin
- - an exotic bush that grows mainly in india, the leaves of which produce the essential oil of patchouli. sweet, dark, with an earthy, woody edge, it is very popular in many blends, especially the contemporary woody floral musks. there are also synthetics and fractal extractions.
- - Vanilla bahiana hoehne
- - Perfumes that contain fragrance note – vanilla bahiana
YSL Tuxedo clone
One of the most well-known fragrances in YSL's perfumes is Tuxedo. However, this wonderful mixture will cost you $175. Eau de Rome by Fragrenza can be a less expensive option that doesn't sacrifice aroma. Our YSL Tuxedo affordable perfume that perfectly captures the essence of violet leaf, rose, and ambergris to provide a distinctive and seductive fragrance. The chypre scent Eau de Rome is for both men and women . Most of our customers prefer Fragrenza's Eau de Rome to YSL's Tuxedo. You're covered with this amazing YSL Tuxedo clone. The primary notes of this chypre fragrance are Violet Leaf, Bergamot, Coriander Seed, and it has a duration of 10+ hours. . A mouthwatering invitation of violet leaf greets you as you first sniff the delicious perfume of Eau de Rome, a dupe of Tuxedo by YSL. A stimulating and exhilarating scent is created by the freshness of the violet leaf and the sweet aroma of bergamot. A lavish, rose with ambergris.
How our clone intertwines the vibrant notes of violet leaf and rose to make chypre perfume?
This clone fragrance feasts on the delicacies of violet leaf and arouse your senses with rose refined aroma. Stand out from the crowd and command respect with this ambergris yet acquainted scent.
It’s always a superior experience when our YSL Tuxedo dupe is involvedA daring masculine look turned into a feminine staple - the result is a scent that flips the script on what YSL perfumes and colognes stands for. The blend of ambergris and soft silky patchouli sweeps you off with a great scent and later on added with the subtle effect of deep rich bourbon vanilla creates a charming touch, resting finally in a freshly earthy bed of bourbon vanilla. The complement factor from our chypre unisex's Tuxedo clone is sufficient.
No chemical preservatives
Not harmful to the environment
Colorant & UV filter free
Not tested on animals
Create your own dreamy scent by combining two perfumes. Use these guides and the advice of our scent experts to create the perfect perfume combinations.
How to Apply: Spray each perfume on your skin one after the other.
Buy perfume samples
Because perfume is such a personal choice, try our moderately priced perfume sample size before you buy the whole bottle.
All orders of $150 or more of eligible items across any product category qualify.
Credit Card: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, American Express.
Returns & Refunds.
You can return any unopened perfume purchased on Fragrenza within 20 days of the delivery date.